Anthology Coffee And Tea

By Yolanda Zahra - Mei 04, 2021

 

 


                                                        www.tabloidbintang.com



Saturday I have free time, I went my bucket list cafe in bogor. I’m cafe lovers , I feel happy when I came the different cafe eats food on the new cafe I’m visit and of course, drink some water that makes me know the best food in this cafe. 
 
I know Anthology Coffee and Tea from Instagram one year ago, but I can come to this cafe in April 2021 because a year ago very strict and can’t travel because there is a covid-19 pandemic. So I just live in my hometown in lampung, spend my entire time with my family and I’m back again in jakarta because I had something to take care of. 




 
 
I was visited this cafe with someone that’s make me feel happy, sad, and dissapointed at the same time, but I think 90% of I spent time together was happier. We enjoy our time in this cafe. I saw the lake in front of my seat with many beautiful trees. I feel like “ what a beatiful view”
 
 



 
I bought two coffee for me also him, we ordered two different drinks and also one brownie its really delicious brownies but I’m not sure I like my drink, I was ordered tea but I think I’m not we like this drink because it tastes weird on my tongue but he likes the tea. 
 
 
We spent our time together an anthology coffee and tea it’s a really great day for me, I saw a beautiful view, spend my time with my beloved and also I visited my bucket list cafe. 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments